MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
i recently added Cloudflare to my website, for https and so on, but now i get SQL errors. I dnot know if that is related.

Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND t.lastpost > IFNULL(tr.dateline,1491317356) AND t.lastpost > IFNULL(fr.dat' at line 5

Query:
SELECT COUNT(t.tid) AS unread_count FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_threadsread tr ON (tr.tid=t.tid AND tr.uid='4') LEFT JOIN mybb_forumsread fr ON (fr.fid=t.fid AND fr.uid='4') WHERE t.visible=1 AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.fid IN (16,) AND t.lastpost > IFNULL(tr.dateline,1491317356) AND t.lastpost > IFNULL(fr.dateline,1491317356) AND t.lastpost>1491317356

Somebody help me!
Thanks
where do you get those errors ? are they on forum index page & show thread page ?
have you recently added any plugins ? of so which plugins ?

can you temporarily disable all the plugins & check .. (option available at General Configuration settings)
I get them every time i click on a forum, on each forum but not on the index page.
Even with Plugins Disabled.

Yesterday I edited the footer template to add a link. I dont' know if that broke something.
(2017-04-11, 03:10 PM)ExXeptional Wrote: [ -> ]I get them every time i click on a forum, on each forum but not on the index page.
Even with Plugins Disabled.

Yesterday I edited the footer template to add a link. I dont' know if that broke something.

Do you have any backups of your database? If you do then you can re-upload them, and use the merge tool on a fresh install of MyBB to get your posts and users back. If you'd like I can check it out, just PM me test admin login.
do you remember adding any task file ? if so can you give its link ..
if it is due to the task then that task can be disabled until its code gets fixed
I don't think i added a taskfile, but i changed something with the tasks, can you tellme, what the default config for the tasks is? myBB newest version

also i found this:
Quote:File Verification: Found Problems
File
Statusjscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css
Changed
jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/mybb.css
Changed

Ok update:
I don't get the error as guest

OK I reinstalled
And it still happens!

I attached the error log
Do you care to PM me your login for cpanel? I'll give it a look and see what I might be able to do.
im somewhat reluctant to do so, 'cause i don't know if the users are ok with the fact that a stranger has access to their details
I wouldn't, passwords are stored in hashes on MyBB, if I were to take the time to decrypt every single one I'd be crazy, aside from that if I wanted user details I'd just do it on my own forum
So, update: I tried to reinstall it and NOT activate the Secure Cookie flag.
It went fine, i made the settings as they were before. I could access threads without problem.

After a minute or so in the Admin CP i tried again and the same error occurs? What the F is this??

I think my database is corrupted Sad
Pages: 1 2