MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: last post avatar problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys 

i had used last /first post avatar 

and i did all the change that i have to do in the ACP 

the forum/index work find and all good here ss for it  : http://prntscr.com/ew0qm1

but the problem is when we Enter to any section there is a lot of links of there for the images like that : http://prntscr.com/ew0oob

and here my forum url for who like to check : u4e-clan.com

i hope you guys help me to solve the problem
can you post content of forumdisplay_thread template (Forum Display Templates group)
[please use php tags forposting the content]
(2017-04-13, 03:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you post content of forumdisplay_thread template (Forum Display Templates group)

i did go to templates > forum display > forumdisplay_theard here is the code 
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['tlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="author smalltext"> Topic started by {$avatarep_avatar['avatar']}{$avatarep_avatar['avatarep']}{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>
	</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"></td>
  {$rating}
	<td align="left" width="12%" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"> <a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts} Replies<br /> {$thread['views']} Views</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
		<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate}<br />
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$avatarep_lastpost['avatar']}{$avatarep_lastpost['avatarep']}{$lastposterlink}</span>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>
^ unable to trace the cause. would you like to try using another plugin - LightAvatars
This plugin. the picture is circular, is there something else that appears square picture
that plugin uses lightavatars.css stylesheet.
open that in advanced mode through themes section of forum admin panel
around line 45 find style property used for .lavatar-old img
it has border-radius: 100%; - you can delete it & save the stylesheet

hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a topic page to see changes done in the stylesheet
that's work

but how i can make it organized as before look how it looks now : http://prntscr.com/ewhvwt

i want it to be like this : http://prnt.sc/ew0qm1

also i want the team color show up on the last post (the color rank)
(2017-04-13, 04:05 PM)Madara_u Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-13, 03:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you post content of forumdisplay_thread template (Forum Display Templates group)

i did go to templates > forum display > forumdisplay_theard here is the code 
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['tlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div class="author smalltext"> Topic started by {$avatarep_avatar['avatar']}{$avatarep_avatar['avatarep']}{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
		</div>
	</td>
  {$rating}
	<td align="left" width="12%" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"> <a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts} Replies<br /> {$thread['views']} Views</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$avatarep_lastpost['avatar']}{$avatarep_lastpost['avatarep']}{$lastposterlink}</span>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>

Change it into:

<tr class="inline_row">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
<div style="float:left;">{$avatarep_avatar['avatarep']}</div>
<div>
			<div class="author smalltext"> Topic started by {$thread['profilelink']}</div>
</div>
		</div>
	</td>
  {$rating}
		<div style="float:left;">{$avatarep_lastpost['avatarep']}</div>
<div>
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
</div>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>

And use Last Poster avatar to make it all working. If you use another plugin you have to use style usernames too. And profile modals. See yah !
yeah!

thank you so much bro, all working good now Big Grin