MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, how can I make last posters avatar appear in index on the right side without installing any plugin? (The reason why i don't want plugins is because the existing ones are adding unecessary things such as profile pop-up.)
I don't think you can.
Anyway to find a plugin where it only contains last post avatars?
(2017-04-13, 04:18 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to find a plugin where it only contains last post avatars?

You can use https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=74 and just not modify the templates for the other areas. Pretty straightforward.
Yes that plugin allows you to use avatar anywhere you wish, andd adds it on every theme. But you have to customize it.

In plugin options you can enable/disable any feature with a click only selecting options.

Like modal poups can be disabled, and avatars can be enable/disable on any part you need. And you can re enable it if you wish or disable enterely with first option.
here is another such plugin to try => LightAVATARS
Hey, thank you so much for letting me know-

I have installed this plugin and it works flawless however, how can I turn specific light avatars on specific classes? Such as depth forumcat 2 or so.