MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have re-installed a myBB forum on another host, and because there were some errors when I replaced the new data base with the old one I decided only to replace some tables: mybb_users,threads and forums.
The new forum looked just like the old one. I entered a section and I saw all the threads with their infos, but when I tried to acces a thread, I recieved an error saying that the thread does not exist.
I suppose that I must insert some new tables but wichone/s?
Oh... and could it be because the old forum was 1.2.8. and the new one is 1.2.9.?
Did you upload the posts table?
Flaw Wrote:Oh... and could it be because the old forum was 1.2.8. and the new one is 1.2.9.?

Just to answer that question, nope. There weren't any changes in 1.2.8 > 1.2.9 that affects the database
I should have posted a swering here ( adressed to me, relax )
I replaced the posts table, and I didn't back-up the old one and I have that creepy problem again :|
All the links to the sections have suddenly transformed into something like www.myforum.com/sectionname-f-number.html
O_O
Do you have any mods installed at the moment, and have you ever had the SEO Plugin installed in the past?
MrDoom Wrote:Do you have any mods installed at the moment, and have you ever had the SEO Plugin installed in the past?

I have recentlly installed the SEO mod, yes! And also many other mods!

[edit]Uninstalled it just now and it works!!!
Thanks a lot!!! I am really in debt and in awe
Is the SEO plugin still activated? Unless I am mistaken, this mod that re-writes URLs like that to be more Search Engine friendly.

If this is causing an issue with you using your forum, try disabling the SEO Plugin.

Edit:
Ok. Glad to be of help.