MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Go Dark v2 Mobile Friendly - Premium Dark MyBB Theme - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2020-07-29, 07:25 PM)JohnRip3rx1 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't hesitate to buy this theme, one of the best themes for MYBB.
Wallbb constantly keeps updating the theme & theme support is very good.

Thanks for your words John Smile
GoDark is updated with minor changes in postbit_attachment , download from your account today.

Regards
WallBB
Hi wallbb,

I bought this theme from codester an year back

Could you please send me an invitation to wallbb.co.uk ?

I can PM you the purchase details.

Let me know.
(2020-10-11, 03:22 PM)prsreek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi wallbb,

I bought this theme from codester an year back

Could you please send me an invitation to wallbb.co.uk ?

I can PM you the purchase details.

Let me know.

Shared with you, codester doesn't send these codes.
GoDark is updated and fixed a bug with avatar upload for Redmi devices.
Download from your account
https://wallbb.co.uk/my-account/downloads/

Regards
WallBB
(2021-01-03, 06:44 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]GoDark is updated and fixed a bug with avatar upload for Redmi devices.

Regards
WallBB

I am unable to log in to my account on your website.
Who is Jetpack and why should I send them my email address?
What are they going to do with it?
You should consider explaining during the login process exactly what s going on.
(2021-01-17, 02:01 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-03, 06:44 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]GoDark is updated and fixed a bug with avatar upload for Redmi devices.

Regards
WallBB

I am unable to log in to my account on your website.
Who is Jetpack and why should I send them my email address?
What are they going to do with it?
You should consider explaining during the login process exactly what s going on.
Jetpack is an open-source security software we use at our WordPress frontend website.
Jetpacks blocks login pack if it suspects suspicious login or bruteforce attacks, jetpack checks information from our database. You can check the plugin on Github
https://github.com/Automattic/jetpack
Jetpack implementation is circular. I send them my email address, the same one I used to sign up. I get no email response, yes I checked spam, but that address has no spam filtering, and when I am taken back to the login screen [and attempt to do so], I end up back at the Jetpack blocked login.

Interesting that Jetpack warns
Quote:Your IP address 172.69.63.xxx has been flagged for potential security violations. You can unlock your login by sending yourself a special link via email.

My IP is not 172.whatever. I am unable to login with either my username or email address.

edit to add bracketed text

(2021-01-18, 01:35 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Jetpack implementation is circular. I send them my email address, the same one I used to sign up. I get no email response, yes I checked spam, but that address has no spam filtering, and when I am taken back to the login screen [and attempt to do so], I end up back at the Jetpack blocked login.

Interesting that Jetpack warns
Quote:Your IP address 172.69.63.xxx has been flagged for potential security violations. You can unlock your login by sending yourself a special link via email.

My IP is not 172.whatever. I am unable to login with either my username or email address.

edit to add bracketed text

Fixed on its own. I have logged in and downloaded update. Thanks.
I do like the mobile responsive themes OrangeFlat and GoDark.
(2021-01-18, 01:35 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed on its own. I have logged in and downloaded update. Thanks.
I do like the mobile responsive themes OrangeFlat and GoDark.
Happy to know this Smile
I will suggest you to remove your IP from the message.
GoDark will work on MyBB 1.8.25 without any changes as there are no template changes with this release.

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10