MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok is there a way to but like the game tracker image on a catagory I saw a forum have it but not to sure where to put the code. Do you know how to do that?

https://wtcghostcommunity.com

Like this forum

Where do I need to add the game tracker code for the banner for it to be next to a category like the forum above
^ when you create (or edit) a category / a forum, its settings has a description field. in that field you can add required image code

see this image
Ok I did it but u have to hover hover it to see it then when u stop hovering it goes away... anyway to make to stay there without having to put mouse on there? ( hover a little to the right of Staff [DarkRP]
atlasgaming.gmod.tv/forum/
Please help sorry for the bug man.
^ navigate to global.css stylesheet of the carbon theme through themes section of forum admin panel
click on advanced mode tab. near the bottom of the stylesheet, find style property rules for .Desc (around line 1850)

find opacity: 0; - change it to opacity: 1; - and save the stylesheet

hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index page to see the changes done in the stylesheet
Pages: 1 2