MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to change the size of of the Board Statistics I want it to match the General catagory.
Where would I find this?

Also I want to add More buttons up top like add steam group. ( where member list is )
Please help. Thank you. 

http://www.atlasgaming.gmod.tv/forum/
forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Carbon Templates
>> Index Page Templates >> index

find {$boardstats} and move it just below {$forums}
and save the template

forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Carbon Templates
>> Header Templates >> header

find code like below
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">Member List</a></li>
add after above (in a new line)
<li><a href="required-link">text-for-link</a></li>
and save the template

[templates guidance]
Ok also, when I login it says I'm logged in but I'm not... know how to fix

Also when I moved the board stats under the forums code it did nothing but moved the latest post below the board stats
well, I'd suggest to remove www from the site url, and .www from the cookie domain

first they can be changed in ~/inc/settings.php file
and later at the Site Details page of Configuration section in forum admin panel

see also this guidance => faq: login

Edit: missed board stats related issue. that needs checking.
can you post content of the index template in php tags
I fixed the board part but I need help with the login part and I can't use squarl wheel on the forums how to fix?
Quote:I'd suggest to remove www from the site url, and .www from the cookie domain

first they can be changed in ~/inc/settings.php file
and later at the Site Details page of Configuration section in forum admin panel

see also this guidance => faq: login
Ok I fixed but the squarl wheel how do I fix that

Also sorry for like going crazy but see how it displays the members how would I make one that would display the servers?
^ I could not get it. can you show it with a image ..
file:///C:/Users/darro/Desktop/Capture.PNG

file:///C:/Users/darro/Desktop/boi.PNG
^^^^^What I'm pointing to I cannot use the wheel on ur mouse to move it I have to click on it!

So how could I make it like how I have it link to members on the forums how would I make one to have it go to my servers

Ok everything is good I fixed, but last thing. You know how the member list is linked into the forums by /members at the end of the URL how would I do it for like servers and make it display my servers?
^ folder type url structure is not easily possible with the current system of MyBB

see Virtual Directory Structure
Pages: 1 2