MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I'm getting error in my forum after moving it to from Ipage to hostgator. The problem is that USER could not login the account and its getting error. The error is:

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at/inc/languages/arabic/member.lang.php:1) - Line: 1866 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.6.29 (Linux)

File	                        Line	    Function
[PHP]	 	                            errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php	        1866	    header
/inc/datahandlers/login.php	300	    my_setcookie
/member.php	                1748	    LoginDataHandler->complete_login

I have made all possible changes like: remove white spaces from begnning of php tag. i also tried with different php version but failed.

Could anybody assist me whats the solution?

Thanks
~/inc/languages/arabic/member.lang.php file should be saved in utf-8 without Byte Order Mark

in general, we use an advanced text editor like notepad++ to edit the php files.

related guidance => http://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Help-UTF-BOM-Mark/
(2017-04-15, 01:34 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]~/inc/languages/arabic/member.lang.php file should be saved in utf-8 without Byte Order Mark

in general, we use an advanced text editor like notepad++ to edit the php files.

related guidance => http://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Help-UTF-BOM-Mark/

Thank for your reply.
I'm already using notepad++
given error message suggests that there is a BoM. utf-8 without BoM needs to be selected for the encoding of the file.

see this image
(2017-04-15, 01:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]given error message suggests that there is a BoM. utf-8 without BoM needs to be selected for the encoding of the file.

see this image

thank you for you prompt reply. I did this and didnt ge any error. but now issue is that now it is login after 2 atamps and it's not logging out however i have clicked many timeon logout and also i refresh my page with ctrl+f5. it stay login.
what is your forum url ?
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2017-04-15, 02:18 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ?
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

the url is :
http://kalamee.com/forum/
and the report of file verification as below:
File Verification: Found Problems
member.php                              Changed
global.php                                  Changed
inc/functions.php                      Changed
inc/class_language.php            Changed
inc/datahandlers/login.php     Changed
do you know why those files are changed ? And exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?

And which domain actually you want to use ? kalameeonline.com or kalamee.com
cookie settings should be selected depending on the actual domain. see faq: login
(2017-04-15, 02:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you know why those files are changed ? And exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?

And which domain actually you want to use ? kalameeonline.com or kalamee.com
cookie settings should be selected depending on the actual domain. see faq: login

I don't know why those files are changed, I'm using MyBB 1.8.11

Actually kalameeonline.com is my old domain and i moved it from kalameeonline.com to kalamee.com

after the moving site I had changed all domain but now i don't know why its appear again. however now i changed again. but still same issue with login. means that when user login from front end its show a login message but nothing shows user details and after refresh it shows details.
can you reupload those changed files from fresh download of MyBB

board url & cookie settings should be set according to faq: login
required changes can be first done in ~/inc/settings.php file AND later
at
Site Details page of the Configuration section in forum admin panel
Pages: 1 2