MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Transparent MyBB Logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no problem
xiao Wrote:no problem

Hi! The images in this thread are what I'm looking for. However, I would like to request that both the wording and the logo (as seen in the upper-left hand corner of this forum) have a transparent background. I'm re-designing the mybb directory at the moment, and would like to use the image to promote the mybb forum software.

Thanks!
Attached is a PSD version of the MyBB logo which you can save with a transparent background.

Chris.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Attached is a PSD version of the MyBB logo which you can save with a transparent background.

Chris.

Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I hope to do myBB justice.

- Nite
Thanks all! Big Grin
Sorry for bringing back an old thread (I think,) but I was wondering if someone could get me a PSD or just a PNG or GIF of the MyBB logo, with the words, and the bubbles.
I say one with the words, but it didnt have the bubble, and it didnt have a completely transparent background...
(2009-05-02, 11:28 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just use the PSD Chris attached.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-209...#pid149088

But that doesnt come with the bubble
And its not completely transparent background, and its kind of block when I use it
But it doesnt matter anymore, I already got a logo
Pages: 1 2 3