MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link Building Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please take the time to check out my new link building forum. It is designed to help new and struggling webmasters learn how, read some strategies, and take on tips to build links.

There is also a Webmaster Freebies section of the site where you can download free eBooks, link building software, and resources if you have the minimum post requirement. Smile

Well thanks. Do tell me if you registered.
Negative feedback: no thank you. I am aiming on content, not the appearance. Smile
Nice idea for a forum I might join later
You need to work the theme. it's still the default one. Otherwise .. it's a good idea for a niche. Best of luck with the project Smile
The forum has been re-opened and so has the blog.

Please come back and check out and register at the forums! You'll learn something new and receive a ton of free software that actually helps your SERPs! Wink
The forums can't be found for me. =/
(2008-08-07, 04:59 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]The forums can't be found for me. =/

Try again! Link updated...
REGISTER people!
post too!
Quote:Our members have made a total of 53 posts in 30 threads.

Looking at the post threads and the dates of them it looks like you started the forum a year ago, it went well for a little while, then there seems to be no posts up until just recently, it's like the forum was closed for several months, yet you're now asking folks to register and post!!