MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: On-click thread gatherer? (idfk)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have this idea for a plugin, and would love to know if 1. it's possible (it seems perfectly legit in my head) and 2. if someone would be willing to throw it together for me, for payment of course. 

I would like for there to be a button either on a thread once posted, or available via checkbox for the author to toggle on the 'post new thread' screen. If toggled, that thread title and link would populate on that user's profile in a custom area. Nothing fancy: just a link, in a box, with the thread title shown. 

Any thoughts or takers?
it should be possible to make such a plugin.
somewhat similar plugins : Last User's Threads in Profile | Latest Posts on Profile | OUGC Show In Portal
(2017-04-17, 06:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it should be possible to make such a plugin.
somewhat similar plugins : Last User's Threads in Profile | Latest Posts on Profile | OUGC Show In Portal

Thanks for the reply! 

Those plugins are similar, but not what I'm looking for. This would only be for specific threads, dictated by the member. Any recommendations for someone who could build this?
though we have a good number of expert coders, at present I'd suggest to contact below
[please contact one by one - i.e. contact another after one declines] [below are not in any specific order]

dragonexpert | Omar G. | Devilshakerz | Shade | mybb-plugins.com | mybbaddons.com
hey there, i will try to help you but i didn't get exactly what do you want Sad please explain little more...