MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Custom Profile design / plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a cheap developer who can make a strong system, like a facebook look a like system that people can upload their own cover, avatars, set colors, change border lines (think of lines, stripes, colors)

people can change the menu's and drag and drop them, profiles must have things working like images, video's, music etc.

Maybe you have a crazy idea to help me?
So you want to basically completely change the way profile pages are generated, with custom design features and very involved javascript if you implement a drag and drop feature. Not to mention letting users alter their own profile's CSS and page layout by dragging and dropping entire menus. Not to burst your bubble here, but this is a pretty complex plugin that realistically won't work well without some core edits most likely. Exactly how cheap of a developer are you trying to find?
Try it your own and then ask for help ... but for "cheap" i think you plan are ~10$~25$ bugs for this. no dev will do so much work with ~50h~100h for only a few bugs... if you realy looking for some one that can realise this for you, you should plan with ~250$~500$ bugs... depends on his skill/time used and costs.
i wish that yaldaram was online but somehow his website is gone for a long time, i have the plugin still from the profile thing but its 1.6 to much work for making it done i think.
Converting things from 1.6 to 1.8 is not to complicated depends on the plugin... give it a try, or try contact the plugin coder via mail or pm