MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1054 WHEN UPGRADING TO 1811
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm trying to upgrage my site to version 1811 and it gives me this error at the final stage:

[attachment=38753]

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance,
Claudia
you can try below SQL query to manually add missing column & then run the upgrade process again ..
ALTER TABLE `mybb_attachtypes` ADD COLUMN `enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1' ;
see also common sql queries guidance
(2017-04-18, 04:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try below SQL query to manually add missing column & then run the upgrade process again ..
ALTER TABLE `mybb_attachtypes` ADD COLUMN `enabled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1' ;
see also common sql queries guidance

That fixed the first error, but now I have the following:

SQL Error:  1146 - Table 'mybb_2ndnl6cbb5.mybb_reportreasons' doesn't exist
Query:  SELECT * FROM mybb_reportreasons ORDER BY disporder

Just to clarify I'm upgrading from 1810 to 1811, I wasn't expecting too many changes between versions as to have new columns and even new tables.

Thank you in advance,
Claudia
Edit: there are no major changes in the database structure between MyBB 1.8.10 & MyBB 1.8.11

looks like your earlier upgrade was not executed in correct manner or your installation was not perfect !

SQL query to create the missing table:
CREATE TABLE mybb_reportreasons (
  rid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  title varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
  appliesto varchar(250) NOT NULL default '',
  extra tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  disporder smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (rid)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;
That did it, thank you so much.

Yeah it looks like there were issues with my old installation, even though I couldn't see any in the site.  Hopefully all that is fixed now.

Have a nice day!