MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Forum 1.8.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I have a  problem that are driving me around in circles. First of all the ratings are not showing even though it is checked off in admin. I prefer to have that back since it throws the entire site off. It will not turn on with any page or cache or anything..
which ratings you are referring to ? is it reputation points ?
Its Okay it was Star ratings .. but the real problem seems to be with the on off icons on even the default .. it does not work in the Audio books or Youtube. Is that because there are no live links?
I had to deactivate and reactivate a few plugins when I upgraded last time.
I turned all of them off the last time before installing... I am still so puzzled although its not a total disaster..
Sounds like a theme problem for me... you tryed the default theme?
Some stylesheets are deleted/removed after update proccess i was reported this, but i am not sure at this point reason of it, so this weekend i have some free time to test it and let know about it with further details to mybb staff can analize it, or maybe some of us (plugin developers) have to take on mind something in stylesheet addittions via plugins.

Only add stylesheets not uninstall or remove until you are sure all your data are not losen.
Oh that would be helpful.. It's odd that only half the forum works no matter what theme I use, so I think it is something else.
I reverted to the default theme with the same result... and I turned all the plugins off use cache and still afterwards it only half works.

Thank you for your suggestions Broatcast and Dark Neo

Now the on off does not work on the entire forum period  I even reinstalled and nothing.. Is there anyone else that has this problem because I have the problem with the default theme too