MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to get rid of old domain on header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sold my forum to a buyer who wants the domain changed. The new domain works. the only issue is that on the forum header and footer it has the old domain. 

how do i fix this?

thx Smile
You can change this in your footer template
(2017-04-20, 08:22 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]You can change this in your footer template

cant find old domain in footer template anywhere what do i do? thx
Assuming you mean the site's header logo directs to the old site you need to check the header template > header, and look for the logo class, in it you should see the image url, as well as where the image directs to. If you need help feel free to PM me the login and I'll help you out.
Thats your board name, Configuration -> Board Settings -> Site Details -> Board Name
(2017-04-20, 11:36 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Thats your board name, Configuration -> Board Settings -> Site Details -> Board Name

Worked HOWEVER the old domain is still right above the "powered by mybb" what do I do?

Thx 😀
^ forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Site Details >> Homepage Name --> change it as required