MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to remove or edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
need help. how to remove or edit in the red line. Thanks
[Image: a.jpg]
most probably that should be in index template of the theme
forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> focus templates >> Index Page Templates >> index
(2017-04-25, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]most probably that should be in index template of the theme
forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> focus templates >> Index Page Templates >> index

help please...

(2017-04-25, 04:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]most probably that should be in index template of the theme

help please...
[Image: b.jpg]
does that appear on all forum pages ? if so check in the header template
forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> focus templates >> Header Templates >> header

help please...
[Image: b.jpg]

i want to remove inside the red line in my first post. but i dont know how to remove or edit.
^ what is your forum url ? can you see once again what is given in above post #4