MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Questions about SCEditor and Global.css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st Question How can I replace sceditor with the one i have and to something i had? Such as mixing multiple themes with each other. / I got an existing SCEditor preset but I don't know where to replace.

2nd Question I heard people is able to steal themes through global.css, anyway to stop and prevent them from stealing my theme?
in general, SCeditor can be replaced by another editor with a plugin.
few of such editors are available at Extend section (search for editor)

see also MHeditor

a theme consists of templates & css stylesheets
stealing templates is not easily possible.
however can't really prevent stealing of a theme.
Anyway to replace the SCEditor with the one I have? or?
which editor you have ? if it is available as open source then you can request for its integration with MyBB
(2017-04-25, 04:30 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which editor you have ? if it is available as open source then you can request for its integration with MyBB

I really don't know, It supposed to be SCEditor.  The files goes like this \jscripts\sceditor
MyBB is already using SCeditor.
from where you got its files ? can you tell us why you want that particular editor ?
what are the differences you have noticed (or you are expecting by replacing editor) ?
(2017-04-25, 05:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is already using SCeditor.
from where you got its files ? can you tell us why you want that particular editor ?
what are the differences you have noticed (or you are expecting by replacing editor) ?

It's not that i found something better than SCEditor, I just have another template of sceditor which is colored in black and red on my other theme. I just want to put the existing set-up SCEditor to the one i have so that it will be black and will be good.
(2017-04-25, 05:51 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not that i found something better than SCEditor, I just have another template of sceditor which is colored in black and red on my other theme. I just want to put the existing set-up SCEditor to the one i have so that it will be black and will be good.

If you mean applying a skin to sceditor there are a few styles you choose from and you can possibly also create your own and add it. Go to ACP ->Templates & Styles -> Themes

Then click on your theme and scroll down, you will see editor style with a dropdown box to choose from
(2017-04-25, 05:55 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-25, 05:51 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]

If you mean applying a skin to sceditor there are a few styles you choose from and you can possibly also create your own and add it. Go to ACP ->Templates & Styles -> Themes

Then click on your theme and scroll down, you will see editor style with a dropdown box to choose from
I don't have it, how can I create a new skin?
Pages: 1 2