MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with inline moderation in AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all

I am new to this forum and have been reading a lot about what seems to be a common issue with inline moderation, which I am experiencing. My problem however is in the AdminCP, not on my forum. The inline moderation on the forum works perfectly fine.

I have hundreds of users I want to move to a different usergroup, and I too amĀ getting the problem where the inline selections do not tally up and the "Go (0)" button does not change the number to reflect the number of items selected.

I am not good with html/coding as I fairly recently took over this forum, but am learning along the way.

I have read all about changing a few things in the headerinclude templates etc but all of those suggestions seem to be revolved around the inline moderation problem on the forum itself, not in the AdminCP.

My MyBB version is quite outdated and I am looking at upgrading but first I need to sort out the usergroups. The MyBB version I'm running is 1.6.14.

My forum URL isĀ http://www.bmwfanatics.co.za/

The theme I am using is The Cure, I believe.

Is there anyone who can assist me or provide guidance? I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance.
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

{ its late midnight for me - might not be able to provide further assistance }
I keep getting the following error:

[Image: 03_4054165906.jpg]
would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..
You are more than welcome. Will PM you shortly.

Thanks again .m. for all the help. I'm very appreciative!!! Kudos to you bud.