MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user conflict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when people open my forum the user get changed 
for example i am Devon007 when someone opens the forum it shows he/she is devon007
people can access others account just by reloading page when they try to log out it shows 

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to log out, please click the Log Out button at the top menu.
looks like your web server has some type of Cache system (eg. Varnish) & it is affecting login cookie.
if you notice such Cache system at web host control panel then try to disable it for your forum.

or better to contact your web host to fix the issue.
(2017-04-26, 03:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like your web server has some type of Cache system (eg. Varnish) & it is affecting login cookie.
if you notice such Cache system at web host control panel then try to disable it for your forum.

or better to contact your web host to fix the issue.

it was working fine before
even i uninstalled mybb and stopped using cloudflare and reinstalled mybb still same issue
anyway thanks i will try to contact web host
^ by any chance have you used rocket loader & auto minify with the cloudflare ?
they can also affect MyBB login system & other features of MyBB
(2017-04-26, 05:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ by any chance have you used rocket loader & auto minify with the cloudflare ?
they can also affect MyBB login system & other features of MyBB
no never used
what is your forum url, exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme you are using ?
ok its fixed i guess
url http://code-gaming.com/svtforums/
mybb version 1.8.11
.not yet contacted webhost they said no cache system is there
fresh installed still same problem
url http://code-gaming.com/svtforums/
Quote: Response Headers from Cache
Server nginx/1.12.0
Vary Accept-Encoding
X-Acc-Exp 3600
x-proxy-cache HIT
that clearly indicates that there is a strong cache system which is affecting your forum

can you temporarily rename .htaccess file used for wordpress as htaccess.wp and check the forum login after awhile
(you may have to wait for a couple of hours after renaming the file)

(edited)
ok i will try

(2017-04-29, 03:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Response Headers from Cache
Server nginx/1.12.0
Vary Accept-Encoding
X-Acc-Exp 3600
x-proxy-cache HIT
that clearly indicates that there is a strong cache system which is affecting your forum

can you temporarily rename .htaccess file used for wordpress as htaccess.wp and check the forum login after awhile
(you may have to wait for a couple of hours after renaming the file)

(edited)
i have contacted web host they said there is no cache system
i will contact again

Ok its fixed
they have cleared the cache