MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum API's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow mybb community, I am building api's for forums if your interested feel free to inquire about it, It's done quickly, lightweight and does not connect to your database.

Here is an example of a free one however they have chosen to keep remote api calls disabled.
http://www.6d6c.gq/darkr/

I do not need/use...
  • Personal information
  • Private information
  • Cookies
  • Cache
  • Stored logins
  • I also do not connect or integrate to your database.
All api's are custom built per forum, feel free to message me or reply to the thread. Clients/API's take a minimum of 24 hours depending on quality.
Are these free or paid? I'm honestly interested in the API itself, where do you gather the info if not from cache or db? Do you literally scrape it?
(2017-05-04, 09:12 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Are these free or paid? I'm honestly interested in the API itself, where do you gather the info if not from cache or db? Do you literally scrape it?

Sorry I haven't answered quicker, I have been dealing with personal issues, These API's are free unless it's a long project. Does not use database, cache, cookies, or pre-written data. Data is gathered realtime.
(2017-06-17, 09:05 PM)Tactical Design Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-04, 09:12 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Are these free or paid? I'm honestly interested in the API itself, where do you gather the info if not from cache or db? Do you literally scrape it?

Sorry I haven't answered quicker, I have been dealing with personal issues, These API's are free unless it's a long project. Does not use database, cache, cookies, or pre-written data. Data is gathered realtime.

No worries! Would you mind letting me take a look at the source? I don't have a personal board or anything I need it for right now but I would like to see what all it's doing.

Cheers
I am interested in source code too, only if you can provide.
i think he just read the content from page and parse the specific parts ... if you like an can give you an example how this will work
(2017-06-21, 11:51 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]i think he just read the content from page and parse the specific parts ... if you like an can give you an example how this will work

That's what I'm assuming, I wanted to know if it was something different. Scraping is nothing special.
I'm interested in this thing, could you show me how to use the api?