MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get plugins like Alerts working on new themes I've installed? I think i made the mistake of installing a theme after the plugins I wanted. They work fine on the default theme, but things like MyAlerts doesn't seem to work on the theme i've installed? How do I get plugins such as MyAlerts and Mood Manager working on newly installed themes?
deactivate & reactivate the plugins one by one so that they can add required codes to newly added themes.
I did that, still doesn't work. :/ Does it matter if i'm ignoring version compatibility due to the themes not being for the exact version of MyBB? Could that affect things?
assuming that you are using MyBB 1.8.x version & its compatible themes, ignoring version compatibility should not affect plugins.

can we have your forum url .. your profile has link to a different forum system !
Sure, the forum is in beta though as I haven't even opened it yet

http://www.revillution.net/mybb/

I believe it was just because of the style i was using........tried a different style and the plugins were fine.