MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why doesn't MyBB support 1.6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the official MyBB community forum, I'm just wondering why there isn't a place on here that members can receive MyBB 1.6 support. Does MyBB only keep up with current versions?
(2017-04-27, 07:38 PM)Bull™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is the official MyBB community forum, I'm just wondering why there isn't a place on here that members can receive MyBB 1.6 support. Does MyBB only keep up with current versions?

mybb 1.6 hasn't been supported in years. our focus is on the stable release of mybb (1.8.X) and the upcoming version of mybb, 2.0.
(2017-04-27, 08:56 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-27, 07:38 PM)Bull™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is the official MyBB community forum, I'm just wondering why there isn't a place on here that members can receive MyBB 1.6 support. Does MyBB only keep up with current versions?

mybb 1.6 hasn't been supported in years.  our focus is on the stable release of mybb (1.8.X) and the upcoming version of mybb, 2.0.

Awesome, when is 2.0 expected to be released? Thanks for getting to me on this !
When it is ready
(2017-04-28, 01:51 AM)Bull™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-27, 08:56 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]

mybb 1.6 hasn't been supported in years.  our focus is on the stable release of mybb (1.8.X) and the upcoming version of mybb, 2.0.

Awesome, when is 2.0 expected to be released? Thanks for getting to me on this !

no set date. we're all volunteers so it gets worked on when everyone has the time.
If You are looking for 1.6 info the 1.6 forum is archived here:
https://community.mybb.com/forum-138.html

Seriously you should consider an upgrade though... for security reasons at best Bull