MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums Locked and Forgot Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
assuming that your user id is 1, you can add below content to a file named pwdtest.php file ,
upload it to your MyBB forum files server where you have global.php, xmlhttp.php, index.php .. files
and visit it through web browser to execute the file
<?php
define('IN_MYBB', 1);
require_once "global.php";
        $db->write_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users SET `password` = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6' , `salt` = '' WHERE uid='1'");
		echo ("Done.");
delete that newly added file after you get "Done" message
(2017-04-28, 03:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]assuming that your user id is 1, you can add below content to a file named pwdtest.php file ,
upload it to your MyBB forum files server where you have global.php, xmlhttp.php, index.php .. files
and visit it through web browser to execute the file
<?php
define('IN_MYBB', 1);
require_once "global.php";
        $db->write_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "users SET `password` = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6' , `salt` = '' WHERE uid='1'");
		echo ("Done.");
delete that newly added file after you get "Done" message

I've done that, and when I try to run PhpMyAdmin again I get this error again
if you get Done message from executing the file then there is no need to use SQL query at database again.
your password should have been changed to test (provided that your user id is 1) and you should be able to log in
(2017-04-29, 04:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you get Done message from executing the file then there is no need to use SQL query at database again.
your password should have been changed to test (provided that your user id is 1) and you should be able to log in

I've done that and it still doesn't work...
okay. you can try using plain word for the password & change it later at user control panel or admin control panel

in the above given file code, change
SET password = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6' to SET password = 'test'
(2017-04-30, 10:35 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]okay. you can try using plain word for the password & change it later at user control panel or admin control panel

in the above given file code, change
SET password = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6' to SET password = 'test'

Alright, I've done that also and I still can't login.
Pages: 1 2