MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Extra Field to Reply Form That Changes a Profile Variable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to create a roleplay site and add a field after the body of the reply where the user can input the current in-game date and time of their character to maintain continuity.
I'd like the field to be placed after attachments, but before the post buttons if possible.

I want this information to be put in a user profile field, but I suck with HTML and have no idea how to go about doing it.

If you have any questions to get a better understanding of what I'm trying to accomplish, please don't be afraid to ask.
If you are trying to create a new field, go to ACP -> Configuration -> Custom Profile Fields -> Add New Profile Field

and see if that does what you want.
(2017-04-28, 03:26 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are trying to create a new field, go to ACP -> Configuration -> Custom Profile Fields -> Add New Profile Field

and see if that does what you want.

Already done that. What I'm trying to do is create a field in the reply form that changes that variable.

Edit: Figured out a workaround solution.