MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the pip/posting stars images for user titles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to be able to have user titles show different stars at each interval......

how do I do this?

I'd like to use stars like these attached.....

I also want my staff to have their own separate staff team icons as well as show those stars. How can I achieve this? 

A step by step tutorial would be helpful as I can't seem to get it to work?
Got to the Admin CP -> Users and Groups -> User Titles -> Edit on the title you want to edit

There should be a box that reads "Star Image"

If you place your images in there for each rank and set the number of stars to 1 for each, you should get the effect you're looking for.
Thanks! Is it possible to also do this for staff members even if they have seperate default user titles? I'd also like them to gain the stars through post count while also allowing them to have a group banner?

How would I do this? i installed an add-on i believe did this but it doesn't seem to work quite right?
In order to do that with the workaround system, you'd need to create admin and moderator versions for each star level.

Try to follow a naming scheme so everything stays organized.
(2017-04-28, 09:19 PM)DJVoxel Wrote: [ -> ]In order to do that with the workaround system, you'd need to create admin and moderator versions for each star level.

Try to follow a naming scheme so everything stays organized.

How would I even do that?
Under the same place for the User Titles, click the add new user title at the top, then create star titles for moderators, as well as admins, and you should be good to go.