MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Currently making a plugin, Trying to figure out UserCP settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have half my plugin done, however I do not know how to go about making a new usercp page and then saving the user data. 

Someone mind pointing my in the right direction?
Easiest way is to just look at another plugin that does what you want and copy/modify it to suit your plugin. You can checkout my Minecraft Connect plugin which adds a new tab and page to the usercp.

You need to do a couple different things to make this work, first you need a form/link that redirects the user to your actual usercp page. This form will should probably have an action similar to "usercp.php?action=myspecialaction", and your plugin needs to then load specific templates that you create for this page. You also need (I assume you want a usercp menu link) to hook into the usercp menu and add your own tab's html/css/etc.
Hook to usercp_start.
(2017-05-02, 05:46 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Easiest way is to just look at another plugin that does what you want and copy/modify it to suit your plugin. You can checkout my Minecraft Connect plugin which adds a new tab and page to the usercp.

You need to do a couple different things to make this work, first you need a form/link that redirects the user to your actual usercp page. This form will should probably have an action similar to "usercp.php?action=myspecialaction", and your plugin needs to then load specific templates that you create for this page. You also need (I assume you want a usercp menu link) to hook into the usercp menu and add your own tab's html/css/etc.

Thank you!! Smile
(2017-05-03, 04:51 PM)CryptBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-02, 05:46 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Easiest way is to just look at another plugin that does what you want and copy/modify it to suit your plugin. You can checkout my Minecraft Connect plugin which adds a new tab and page to the usercp.

Thank you!! Smile
Sure thing, let me know if you need help