MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last poster avatar on forumdisplay causing MyBB Internal Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've just tried installing the plugin 'Last poster avatar on forumdisplay' but once done, my forum doesn't seem to load at all and is giving me an internal error: 
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1045 - ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user 'id1488947_user'@'2a02:4780:bad:f00d::6' (using password: YES)Query:[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Unsure if this is what has called the outage of my forum but even after removing the files, it still doesn't seem to work?
Thanks
Quote:Unable to connect to MySQL server
that should not be related to the plugin. if the problem persists then contact your web host
yes that error tells that you have using a bad configuration inside your server trying to load preferences with bad database fields.

you have to setting up your database to get right permissions onto your webhosting.

maybe an empty db password field.

Verify your config files or contact ypur webhost as @.m. said
Hi guys, still new to some of this. I found that it was because I changed my password for the ftp through my host and it didn't update on my config.php thanks again