MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken sceditor after unistall ckeditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!
I hope that you can help me, because I don't know what I have to do.
I had installed plugin ckeditor. After uninstalled, the sceditor is broken. I don't know how to fix this problem.
I put here my screenshot.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11848]

I tried replace a files, I mean all folder sceditor and file funcions.php (from original 1.8.11). Maybe I replace wrong files ?

The website is www.majkus17.ayz.pl/testowe
The acount is  Login: test
                      password: test123

I really need help with this.
I hope that someone can help me.
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

if all files are intact (fine) then you can try changing the editor style at the theme properties [see this image]
(05-03-2017, 03:26 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

if all files are intact (fine) then you can try changing the editor style at the theme properties [see this image]

This show me :

[Image: JcVI5YE.png]

Also i changed the style of editor and this change editor, but still isn't separate and doesn't fix this.

I understand that this files was only modified ? Does not mean that this files are broken? Because is asign that modified but not broken.
I know, that I changed this files.
Maybe some code is still from ckeditor in one file?
Thanks for answer and I hope, that you can still help me
though not related to the referred issue, have you modified xmlhttp.php file ? if so for what purpose ?

regarding the editor toolbar, contents of w3.css are conflicting with the editor css
(05-03-2017, 06:15 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]though not related to the referred issue, have you modified xmlhttp.php file ? if so for what purpose ?

regarding the editor toolbar, contents of w3.css are conflicting with the editor css

I am not sure why I edited this file, because this was long time ago, but I think, that I added avatar in one funcion.

I am not sure where I used w3. I am afraid to remove this from headerinclude. But I think that this is for responsive (mobile version) ?

I removed this script with w3 and now is fine! Thank you so much for help !!!
Smile