MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using Charts is good idea or bad idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am thinking to show my plugin statistics using charts so it can be more better then normal table layout or div layout.
visual will look better but library will increase on both side (client and server side).
client side libraries e.g:jquery, javascript can be create problems with other functions / plugins
so here, now i am confused...
I mean what kind of charts are you trying to use and what chart library are you using? What plugin are you even referring to and what statistics does it record? In no way is there enough info here to answer you properly.
(2017-05-04, 07:39 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]I mean what kind of charts are you trying to use and what chart library are you using? What plugin are you even referring to and what statistics does it record? In no way is there enough info here to answer you properly.

fusioncharts and many more... i want to show statistic of visitors of website, http referrer, landing page, date, time and yes its keep records...
it has separate page to show statistics, currently i am using table to show all information its looking old. Sad
If you just want to show statistics on stats page than I feel it is good to use charts but if your website is going to show stats on every page than it will be an unnecessary page load. You can optimize chart scripts to improve page loading though but still it is better if you do it with just css.