MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff post - change thread icon if staff create/reply to thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there is a mod out there or it is just a simple line of code,

Basically on my forum I want my forum icon and poster name colour to change if a staff member posts on the forum

Sort of similar to how the Blizzard forums work when members of staff respond

I wanted to do this when user group 12 and 4 respond to or create a thread and colour the icon according

Group 4 uses green and group 12 uses red colours

[Image: Sqyhv3A.png]
Currently there is no mod to do such a thing, it will be possible through code edit.
I will try something today if time permits and let you know a solution for this.
for displaying poster's group color, we generally use a plugin like Style Usernames
+1, really cool idea!
(2017-05-05, 04:50 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Currently there is no mod to do such a thing, it will be possible through code edit.
I will try something today if time permits and let you know a solution for this.

Thanks for looking mate, I basically want this because my forum has the game developers who post and I want people to be able to see at first glass for dev responses

Cheers

(2017-05-05, 05:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for displaying poster's group color, we generally use a plugin like Style Usernames

Thanks i'll take a look Smile
You can achieve this adding a CSS class to the icons depending on the last poster's GID, simply updating an existing mod like Style Usernames by lukasamd.