MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Service | Themes, Tweaks & Development | Est. 2014 | 99% Customer Satisfaction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FbezfIh.png]

[Image: 6jCaQod.png]
Introduction
Welcome MyBB enthusiasts to my MyBB service thread. My name is Nasyr and I have more than 7 years experience working on the MyBB Project.
This experience has allowed me to learn a lot and build up quite a knowledge in the front. I've owned many forums in the past and developed many more for clients. I'll be offering a verity of services as well as addons such as priority support.

The Service
I will be offering a verity of services across the MyBB Project. Going from development to the updates as well as further advanced support.
I'll meet any requirements you need within limitations. You'll be able to get the following services from me;
Installation, Merging Forums, Editing Core Files, Security Protection, Updates and Upgrades, Plugin & Theme Configuration & more!

The Process
If you are interested in these services then by all means do send me a Private Message with all the requirements.
Upon receiving that information I will give you a price either hourly or in total.
After payment has been made I will begin work on the forums you desire.
*All services include 30 days full support to all clients.

Terms and Conditions
All clients have to make a deposit of 50% of the total expected amount for the service.
In some instances I may require the assistance of a 3rd-party developer, you agree to this.
I have the right to refuse any potential client for any given reason or no reason at all.
There will be no refunds given whatsoever after the initial deposit has been made.
If you cancel this service at any time, any deposits made will not be refundable.
You are paying for the time spent on the development of your forums.
You will receive 30 days support after completion, no further updates after this time period has ended.
I reserve the right to terminate these services if you break any of these Terms and Conditions - this results in no refunds.
I have the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time with no notice.

MyBB Themes
[attachment=38831][attachment=38834][attachment=38835][attachment=38830][attachment=38830][attachment=38832][attachment=38833]

Previous Work
GeneralMB.net
Owned and Founded.

ShareForumz.net
Developed.

Discussion.sx
Developed.

PrimeForums.net
Part Time Developer.

AdminAds.com
Part-time Developer

TwitchStart.com
Back-end Development.

Desi Forums
Update for the forums and development.

Potimus
Updates and Development.

Wolfpack Forums
Minor development changes.

MyBBThings
Updates and Development.

Forum Authority
Updates and Development.

Testimonials
coming soon directly from the MyBB community!
Good luck with your services Nasyr Smile
Good Luck with it . I am interested with doing partnership with you , if you want it .
I'm interested to know what you've actually done for Forum Authority; I am a member there, I visit (as a guest) semi-frequently, and I've seen no updates since your ascent to a developer status.
(2017-05-07, 09:36 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested to know what you've actually done for Forum Authority; I am a member there, I visit (as a guest) semi-frequently, and I've seen no updates since your ascent to a developer status.

I'm not sure if you have seen but we have a v6 thread in Announcements and are working on a lot of new features to come to the public in the coming weeks.