MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Constantly getting intermittent MyBB SQL errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

for some reason my forum keeps getting various MyBB SQL errors, different ones now and again, probably a couple every hour or so when I'm visiting the site or doing various actions. Haven't got any examples at the moment as a user has reported the latest one saying they've had a couple different ones and once they refreshed the site they've disappeared?

I know you'll probably ask for screenshots, which I'll update this thread with once I get another error but is there any quick fixes I can try and perform to solve common errors? or anything to check?

Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: As above
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: www.techreflect.co.uk
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?: New install roughly one week ago
Test user account (if it requires additional permissions): Can be made if required
Screenshot or error text, verbatim: Explained above

** Also just noticed that when loading the site with 'www.' some images don't load, not sure why

Thanks