MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am finally back to contribute to MyBB with forum support, graphic development (Ranks mainly), and work on my personal forum. Being a full-time college student is really tough and my procrastination and workload of assignments kept me away. Anyways, I need to re-learn or (refresh) my memory on the administrative functions again!  I hope you all are doing well in your personal lives, forum sites, and development work. It is good to back to the best forum software community!  Big Grin
Welcome Back Smile
Welcome back Robert, it will be good to see some new GFX contributions Smile
(2017-05-07, 05:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Back Smile

Thanks .m.,

It is great to see you still a MyBB staff and I appreciate all the hours of support for the community. Keep up the great work!

(2017-05-07, 05:21 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Robert, it will be good to see some new GFX contributions Smile

Thank you WallBB and I am glad you are still active doing some theme work? I might be wrong, but I know you do some good contributions with themes and plugins? I do not remember which of the two. This shows how long I been absent.
Always glad to hear people back, good luck!
Hello. Nice to see many people coming back home. Smile
hi, we've never met . but welcome back bro! Smile