MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile view port setting for elusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This theme is supposed to responsive but it's not mobile friendly. I found similar problem with some other theme and fixed it, by adding mobile view port setting.

I can't find the code or the template that I should modify. Can you guys, please direct me to the thread, that consists of necessary code?
Thanks in advance guys
Edit: perhaps you were referring to meta tag which needs to be added to headerinclude template of the theme
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
[more details]

are you referring to this -> Zoom MyBB forum to fit viewport on any resolution

basically that was provided for MyBB 1.6.x and no need to add jQuery script part in MyBB 1.8.x
I've reported that theme, but no attention has been given. Its not a responsive theme and the description has just been copied straight from the W3-Responsive theme description.
(2017-05-07, 04:39 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I've reported that theme, but no attention has been given. Its not a responsive theme and the description has just been copied straight from the W3-Responsive theme description.

Well, I do believe it's got some stuff to do but that description, it's universal, stupid stuff(for some blah blah description).
(2017-05-07, 02:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: perhaps you were referring to meta tag which needs to be added to headerinclude template of the theme
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
[more details]

are you referring to this -> Zoom MyBB forum to fit viewport on any resolution

basically that was provided for MyBB 1.6.x and no need to add jQuery script part in MyBB 1.8.x
Hi .m.
I am sorry to bump this old thread. I have made all the changes mentioned in this thread.
Now, the layout is pretty messed up for posting a thread. It's like you can't see the end of editor field and if you keep on typing, the screen moves a bit and you can't see to get back to the starting of the line.

Is there a fix to this?
Thanks and Regards,
Claraviolet