MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: having an issue installing a plugin for mybb 1.8.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the plugin I'm trying to install its My Advertisments   https://community.mybb.com/thread-187205.html

I've already uploaded it to my site properly, it shows up in my plugins. however when I click "instal & activate" in the admin CP I get the following response

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','myadvertisements_disabled','Advertisements disabled?','Set to yes if you want to disable all advertisements.','yesno',0,1,35)

I'd like to know how to solve this issue and get the plugin to install. if not I'd like to know of a alternative plugin that I can use or a way to put a google adsense ad onto my page with out a plugin. I'd prefer to have a plugin for this to make this much easier however ads are a must and I don't care too much so long as they are on my site and working.
Same Issue.  I have a new install.  This is the 3rd plugin and the only plugin with an issue

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','myadvertisements_disabled','Advertisements disabled?','Set to yes if you want to disable all advertisements.','yesno',0,1,32)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
php 7.2.x
nginx
mysql mariaDB
(2017-05-07, 10:05 PM)reggie2fly Wrote: [ -> ]the plugin I'm trying to install its My Advertisments   https://community.mybb.com/thread-187205.html

I've already uploaded it to my site properly, it shows up in my plugins. however when I click "instal & activate" in the admin CP I get the following response

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','myadvertisements_disabled','Advertisements disabled?','Set to yes if you want to disable all advertisements.','yesno',0,1,35)

I'd like to know how to solve this issue and get the plugin to install. if not I'd like to know of a alternative plugin that I can use or a way to put a google adsense ad onto my page with out a plugin. I'd prefer to have a plugin for this to make this much easier however ads are a must and I don't care too much so long as they are on my site and working.

I think a good way to solve this issue is to upgrade your MyBB to 1.8.17. 

Your website is 6 versions behind. There have been many software and security fixes. 

Upgrading to 1.8.17 may solve this issue that you are having for the MyAdvertisements plugin.
I fixed my issue by removing all the 
"sid" => NULL,

Hope this helps Wink