MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to make attachments in posts larger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so in my photo [attachment=38845] i am trying to attach a 400x400 image within my post but it looks small and compressed. Where do I go in the acp to change the size? thanks
forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Attachments
>> Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts >> select full size image & save the settings
(2017-05-08, 11:42 PM)18wheels Wrote: [ -> ]so in my photo  i am trying to attach a 400x400 image within my post but it looks small and compressed. Where do I go in the acp to change the size? thanks

or

go into your ACP,>. Settings >. Attachments

and increase the 96 (default width & height ) thumbnail size  to larger numbers, if you just want your attachment images bigger.
See attachment here

[attachment=38846]
(2017-05-09, 02:25 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Attachments
>> Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts >> select full size image & save the settings

i did this and it works now the system is in a loop though! i set 0 to disable number of attatchments but it says I need a value greater than or equal to 1. i just want to disable amount of attatchments.