MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Browse Users View in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to suggest the addition of a new setting in the MyBB Admin Control Panel, a setting which allows you to chose the default view of the Browse Users ACP Page. By default, its 'Card View' however this setting would allow you to swap between seeing Card or Table when you browse that page.

Since this would be located under Global Preferences it wouldn't apply to the whole ACP but just your personal user account.

Thank you!
(2017-05-08, 07:38 PM)Lewis H Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to suggest the addition of a new setting in the MyBB Admin Control Panel, a setting which allows you to chose the default view of the Browse Users ACP Page. By default, its 'Card View' however this setting would allow you to swap between seeing Card or Table when you browse that page.

Since this would be located under Global Preferences it wouldn't apply to the whole ACP but just your personal user account.                              

Thank you!

I realize this post is old but if you go to Users & Groups --> Users --> Find the "Views" button (as shown in screenshot) --> Click it --> Then click Manage Views.

Go to All Users --> Options --> Edit View --> Display results as: Table