MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when Installing a Theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to install a Theme in Admin CP and when I go to "Import a Theme" I chose Local File and place my .xml and then I give it a name, then i Check "Ignore Version Compatibility" and when i Click "Import Theme" I get this error

"This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://forums.whiskeyducks.us/admin/ind...ion=import might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_ACCESS_DENIED"

I have cloud flare on just a note.

[Image: NjhYAt1.gif]
can you check latest entries of server error log (if the log exists) at your web host control panel to trace the cause
" Last 300 Error Log messages in reverse order: " Nothing shows up
(2017-05-10, 04:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you check latest entries of server error log (if the log exists) at your web host control panel to trace the cause

I can't find it in CPanel.. anything else?
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2017-05-12, 03:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

It only shows one thing "File Verification: Found Problems

File
Statusinc/functions.php"

[Image: CehvxIQ.png]
would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
(2017-05-13, 02:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it

Yes that would be fine. I sent the PM already