MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints - Advance Referrals Plugin Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All Members and user of MyBB Forum, it was my favorite board from starting and i am also a developer too...
I am working on a plugin since many days because i've to make it for my website. You can boost your board activities by using plugin. My main purpose of making this plugin is, Giving referrals points in percentage / fixed amount on per post / thread.
e.g: user A referred user B, then user A will get points every-time when user B post into board.

i don't know it will useful for someone or not... Sad but i am thinking to release it.
I added following features in this:
  • Referral Levels: You can add unlimited referral levels.
    [Image: levels.jpg]
    [Image: levels-list.jpg]
  • Extra / Daily Bonus System: It is a advertisement page where you can display html code of any type. A user can claim daily bonus by clicking on a button. user have to wait some second for getting this bonus (depends on settings). You can also set the interval time for this bonus, e.g: every 3 hours or 6 hours or 24 hours.
    [Image: dailybonus.jpg]
  • Login Bonus: A login bonus page where user can get login bonus daily by visiting this page.
    [Image: loginbonus.jpg]
  • Hit Bonus: you can also call it Referral Link Bonus. In simple words Share Referral Link and Earn Points on Unique IP.
    [Image: hitbonus.jpg]

Let's take a look, how many people care about this plugin... Smile
You can also suggest me more features and i will try to add them too...
well, my English not good so really sorry about that..
1 day gone and still No response
i think not enough people here to care about this feature... i've to stop development for public release... Sad
Hey Rahul91,

i think its a realy nice work, and good writen, the idea is great to as a extra point system for ref's. But for me i think this will only help realy realy small to get members to referral other. What i be afraid of is thinking about that this will only higher the amount of multiaccounting. Realy the idea behind is great but first you neede to find many simultan ways to prevent multiaccounting, this will be a realy hard part and can not be prevented 100%. But if you find a way to handle this then may there is more interest.
(2017-05-12, 09:42 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Rahul91,

i think its a realy nice work, and good writen, the idea is great to as a extra point system for ref's. But for me i think this will only help realy realy small to get members to referral other. What i be afraid of is thinking about that this will only higher the amount of multiaccounting. Realy the idea behind is great but first you neede to find many simultan ways to prevent multiaccounting, this will be a realy hard part and can not be prevented 100%. But if you find a way to handle this then may there is more interest.

ya.. i like your thought and i like to complete challenge...
let's see what can i do about this..
thanks for your valuable response Smile
I loved some parts of the work and want that.. Can you contact me? I really need that plugin.
Nice.....
(2017-05-11, 05:43 AM)Rahul91 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All Members and user of MyBB Forum, it was my favorite board from starting and i am also a developer too...
I am working on a plugin since many days because i've to make it for my website. You can boost your board activities by using plugin. My main purpose of making this plugin is, Giving referrals points in percentage / fixed amount on per post / thread.
e.g: user A referred user B, then user A will get points every-time when user B post into board.

i don't know it will useful for someone or not... Sad but i am thinking to release it.
I added following features in this:
  • Referral Levels: You can add unlimited referral levels.
    [Image: levels.jpg]

• [Image: levels-list.jpg]
  • Extra / Daily Bonus System: It is a advertisement page where you can display html code of any type. A user can claim daily bonus by clicking on a button. user have to wait some second for getting this bonus (depends on settings). You can also set the interval time for this bonus, e.g: every 3 hours or 6 hours or 24 hours.
    [Image: dailybonus.jpg]
  • Login Bonus: A login bonus page where user can get login bonus daily by visiting this page.
    [Image: loginbonus.jpg]
  • Hit Bonus: you can also call it Referral Link Bonus. In simple words Share Referral Link and Earn Points on Unique IP.
    [Image: hitbonus.jpg]

Let's take a look, how many people care about this plugin... Smile
You can also suggest me more features and i will try to add them too...
well, my English not good so really sorry about that..

Hello please am interested, please message me,  but I want users to earn according to the number of views their posts get also, thanks
I am interested in the Plugin. Can you send me a message.
I want this plugin, how can i have it?
(2018-08-14, 05:53 AM)Password1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I want this plugin, how can i have it?

Send him an email. He hasn't been in MyBB in almost 2 months.
Pages: 1 2