MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: r37Xam.png]

That happened after I tried to install MyAlerts from https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=518.

And yes i have the PluginLibrary thing or whatever it is.
can you check latest entries of server error log (if it exists at your web host panel) to trace the cause ..

what is the php version you have ?
if you delete myalerts.php file from the plugins folder then does the page become normal ?
(2017-05-13, 03:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you check latest entries of server error log (if it exists at your web host panel) to trace the cause ..

what is the php version you have ?
if you delete myalerts.php file from the plugins folder then does the page become normal ?

yeh, deleting myalert plugin files is returning it to the standard thing. 

-

how can i check server error logs? my host don't think have that one.

-

i really want to use and find some sort of alert pllugin any other alternate you have besides myalerts?
php version is shown at home page of your forum admin panel.

can't easily say about the server error log but if you have
enabled MyBB error log then it should be available at main
folder
of your forum (file: error.log)

I guess MyAlerts plugin is missing a required file. you can download
it from GitHub and follow this response by the plugin coder (Euan)
Any other different plugin that might help me to set up notifications? This might do the same error.
please try it and if there are any errors then you can post here or at MyAlerts support thread
(please post at a single thread only)
(2017-05-13, 03:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please try it and if there are any errors then you can post here or at MyAlerts support thread
(please post at a single thread only)

deleted previous files and this is the problem message

[Image: EgZMlq.png]
i want another notification program.
please see this response - it also tells about ClassLoader.php file
I don't want to sound rude, i really appreciate your help but are you sure that will fix it too? i installed too many variants of myalerts and my system is messed up a lot, hope it wont get it mixed.
^ yes, if your php version is at least 5.4
Pages: 1 2