MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change reputation to text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, currently a number and I see on other forums that owner/staff's reputation is text, such as their reputation is bee instead of an actual number. how would I do this?
Either a plugin, or a simple core edit.
(2017-05-13, 09:41 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Either a plugin, or a simple core edit.

didn't really help.
(2017-05-13, 10:48 PM)wabam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-13, 09:41 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Either a plugin, or a simple core edit.

didn't really help.

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...3819-L3856

Find
$reputation = my_number_format($reputation);

Change it to
if ($uid == 1) 
{
    $reputation = 'My custom text';
} 
else 
{
   $reputation = my_number_format($reputation);
}
Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> [Theme Name Here] Templates -> and find the templates where the reputation is displayed, for example: Member Templates -> member_profile_reputation and then replace "{$reputation}" with the text you want. Also if you want you can remove the code "[<a href="reputation.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->reputation_details}</a>]" which is the details.

You're welcome >.<
(2017-05-15, 12:29 PM)Bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> [Theme Name Here] Templates -> and find the templates where the reputation is displayed, for example: Member Templates -> member_profile_reputation and then replace "{$reputation}" with the text you want. Also if you want you can remove the code "[<a href="reputation.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->reputation_details}</a>]" which is the details.

You're welcome >.<

You don't get it.
User want the reputation to be text based for a specific user only. My post above is how you do it to achieve it.