MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb [code] not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It can be displayed in preview mode, but when the thread/post is actually up, it displays virtually nothing. Bolding, italicizing, etc. works with mybb code but just not [*code][*/code], [*php][*/php], links, etc. do not. 

As far as I am aware I have mybb code enabled on my forum and I'm not sure as to why this is not working. If you can help in some way it would be greatly appreciated!

my forum: http://intothewhite-rpg.com/index.php
username: guest
password: itwrocks
which plugins you have in active status ?
have you checked the issue by disabling the plugins ?
forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> General Configuration --> Disable All Plugins

exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?

run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
I disabled the plugins, but the mybb code still doesn't work. We are currently using MyBB 1.8.10. This is what the file verification had to report:

http://imgur.com/a/najDn

The active plugins we are using includes:
Enhanced Account Switcher
Automove
Board Announcements Manager
New Points
Pagemanager
PHP and Template Conditionals
Recent Threads

We can see Mybb code working in preview mode, but not when content is posted.
would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it

I suspect that your MyBB forum was not installed / upgraded / configured correctly
For sure! Pming you now.
Try going to

Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> "Your Theme" -> MyCode Templates -> mycode_code

make sure you have
<div class="codeblock"><div class="title">{$lang->code}</div><div class="body" dir="ltr"><code>{$code}</code></div></div><br />
Hope this helps.

If you need any other support please reply.