MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Delete Threads Moderator login error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I Trying to delete some posts but I getting this message " Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again." I Switched theme and tried but the same message is showing
what is your forum url & exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?

see guidance at Issues with Inline Moderation ..
I'm using MyBB 1.8.11 version
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
I'm Using Flow Theme, Please Don't Ask Forum URL
I updated files as per guidelines but still same issue
Can you give us your foum URL? Also make sure your in the thread or you check the box next to the thread on the thread list.

Why don't you want to give the forum URL? Do you not have the "Powered By MyBB" in the footer? If not you may not get support from members or the support team.
Do You See Here Powered By Mybb is Showing in the footer, I Have Some HTML & Php Knowledge i fixed some error on my forum this issue i don't know how to fix that's i asking you people.

[attachment=38886]

(2017-05-22, 02:58 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us your foum URL? Also make sure your in the thread or you check the box next to the thread on the thread list.

Why don't you want to give the forum URL? Do you not have the "Powered By MyBB" in the footer? If not you may not get support from members or the support team.
support is denied as your forum consists of download links to premium softwares.

[MyBB Support Eligibility Policy]
Please Show Me What Premium Links are Promoted

(2017-05-23, 12:43 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]support is denied as your forum consists of download links to premium softwares.

[MyBB Support Eligibility Policy]
Pages: 1 2