MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $25 Need super easy plugin (Resolved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I need a super easy plugin,

I want a plugin that adds the "forum jump menu" to the header, if I use the {$forumjump} shortcode, and I should be able to edit the forum jump templates like usual.

I can pay though paypal.me, immediately. I have purchased a lot from here, I have a 100% trust record.

let me know if this is you.
{$forumjump} may be directly used on showthread template & forumdisplay_threadlist template
just after the header part with required alignment & style. no plugin should be required for it.
(2017-05-15, 05:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]{$forumjump} may be directly used on showthread template & forumdisplay_threadlist template
just after the header part with required alignment & style. no plugin should be required for it.

Indeed, thank you M. I appreciate the feedback.

I can easily move the var around and I can easily add a hook in the globel php to get the var $forumjump to work in the header,
but I can't edit the dropdown or remove "Home" Control-Panel" Private Messages from the dropdown.
Whenever I stick the hook in the header, when I edit the forumjump_advance template, it doesn't change anything to remove the links I don't want, hence I need a plugin.

Plugin has been created, thank you!