MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site not showing up on google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find that on google you have to write really really specific words or sentences verbatim in order for my website to show up

is this a matter of just a low ranking? Or is something in my SEO stuffed up? I have my website on google webmaster, both SEO options are installed and activated on my ACP (and configured).

If anyone wants to help I'll give you info if you pm

thanks Big Grin
It is probably because of SEO, your website is not getting top ranks. Possibly there is competition on your niche and you will have to do SEO for your website to get it ranked on page.
You can see for what all keywords your website is getting ranked in google webmasters and for advance information, google analytics will be able to tell sources of traffic.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-05-18, 03:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is probably because of SEO, your website is not getting top ranks. Possibly there is competition on your niche and you will have to do SEO for your website to get it ranked on page.
You can see for what all keywords your website is getting ranked in google webmasters and for advance information, google analytics will be able to tell sources of traffic.

Regards
WallBB
Could you link me to any of your recommended 2017 seo guides?
(2017-05-18, 03:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It is probably because of SEO, your website is not getting top ranks. Possibly there is competition on your niche and you will have to do SEO for your website to get it ranked on page.

Regards
WallBB

I agree with Wall on this. There's also a chance it's because of the domain name you're using. Because of the hectic amounts of warez sites using domains like .tk or .xyz, they've been removed from SEOs.