MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Error messages at the top of posts since converting from phpbb2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, bit of a noob question, but could someone please have a quick look at my forums at http://www.ozcoaster.net/forum/ any posts that were converted from phpbb
seem to give error messages at the top of the page, but apart from that, everything is still functioning properly. Just wondering if there is a way to turn off those warnings or
fix the underlying problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated Smile

Regards,
Dan.
Can you post a copy of the functions_post.php file please. It's inside the "inc" folder. What version of phpBB did you convert from?
the script complains about some data not beeing a right type of data, iwe added a check here witch ignores the data if its not correct, instead of complaining to screen about it.

Note: This wont fix the source of the problem, but stop the problem from showing, if anyone knows the reason for the problem, be my guest Smile
It could have been a problem with the converter?
Can you direct me to a thread which has these errors? I had a quick look around but can't see any which aren't working.

Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:Can you direct me to a thread which has these errors? I had a quick look around but can't see any which aren't working.

Chris

Fixed now, cheers guys Smile
Hi!

Can I ask how you fixed this? I'm having the exact same thingy on my setup:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /forum/inc/functions_post.php on line 408

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /forum/inc/functions_post.php on line 409

Espen
Espen Wrote:Can I ask how you fixed this?

Sure you can Toungue

I found out from trying something that was listed in an old thread - the "User Title" couldn't be empty. When I gave that a value for all groups in use the problem went away. The moderator had written i december that it would be fixed, so that's what threw me off.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Espen