MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Won't upgrade to 1811
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently am running 1808, and tried to upgrade to 1811, but it keeps saying I am upgrading to 1808. How do I fix this?
ensure that you have uploaded all files from MyBB source files pack
I downloaded the 1811 version, then put the upload folder in root.
(2017-05-19, 03:01 PM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the 1811 version, then put the upload folder in root.

By this, do you mean that you actually overwrote all of the files or that you just dropped the Upload folder in your web root but didn't overwrite? If the files weren't overwritten, upgrading isn't going to work.
(2017-05-21, 02:47 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]By this, do you mean that you actually overwrote all of the files or that you just dropped the Upload folder in your web root but didn't overwrite? If the files weren't overwritten, upgrading isn't going to work.

Yes, I dragged and dropped into root and selected overwrite. This worked before with earlier versions of Mybb.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..