MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Random Post Awards [users have a 1in1000 chance of receiving an award per post]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky Posting Awards [users have a 1in1000 chance of receiving an award per post]

I am looking for some to make a plugin which i can set to automatically give out an award to someone at random [luck based] when they post.

For example:
When someone makes a post they automatically get a 1in1000 chance of an award being granted to them.

Labrocca has this plugin on his forum but i do not think he released it publicly.

Please contact me if you can do this for me  Smile
Still looking for this to be made. Should be pretty simple for someone who knows what theyre doing. Please contact me if you can make this.

I need a plugin that grants an award to a user at random. For example each time a user posts, they have a 1 in 1000 chance of receiving an award. It is a luck based award to boost posting activity
We already give you enought tips on discord, if you need get it done pm me with your buffed.
(2017-05-29, 11:57 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]We already give you enought tips on discord, if you need get it done pm me with your buffed.

Sorry what? I dont use discord nor have i received any tips.. I'll send you a pm
What will be the action to say that the user won? A private message? Or, something that will appear in the post?
(2017-05-29, 12:34 PM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]What will be the action to say that the user won? A private message? Or, something that will appear in the post?

A private message telling the user they have received the award. And on the award given reason, i'd like it to post the ID of the post that the user won the award from. I'll include an example below

Here is an example of labroccas:
https://hackforums.net/myawards.php?awid=87

(sorry to staff if this link is forbidden, i'm just using it as an example)
Which award plugin are you using?
(2017-05-29, 12:54 PM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Which award plugin are you using?

Labrocca's MyAwards