MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/freeches/public_html/forum/admin/modules/config/plugins.php on line 466

Can I reinstall this php file?

http://free-chest.com/forum/admin/index....ig-plugins
which php files you have in the plugins folder ?
(2017-05-22, 10:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which php files you have in the plugins folder ?

i fixed this issue but now i get the error :

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 5
looks like you are using a plugin coded for an old version of MyBB.
anyway, you can change TYPE to ENGINE in in the plugin file.
I have same error ... how did you fix it?
^ which php files you have in the plugins folder And what is your php version

(2017-05-22, 11:47 AM)Freechest Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-22, 10:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which php files you have in the plugins folder ?

i fixed this issue but now i get the error :

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 5

(2017-07-16, 08:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which php files you have in the plugins folder And what is your php version

MyBB Version 1.8.12

php files in the plugins folder:

loginconvert.php
hello.php
pluginuploader.php
and 1 folder named temp with test.php in it

^ what is your php version (it is displayed at home page of forum admin panel)
and exactly what is the error message you are getting ?
(2017-07-16, 09:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is your php version (it is displayed at home page of forum admin panel)
and exactly what is the error message you are getting ?

This is a brand new install of :
MyBB Version 1.8.12
PHP Version 5.6.30
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.6.35

Fatal error: Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/***Edited out***/public_html/mybb/admin/modules/config/plugins.php on line 466

here is line 466 plugins.php

$plugins->run_hooks_by_ref("admin_config_plugins_tabs", $sub_tabs);

::edit fixed

replaced plugins.php with original plugins.php, it works and gives this

Plugin Uploader (1.1.2)
Allows you to import .zip plugin archives directly and have the files extracted to their correct locations automatically.
Created by MattRogowski

This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.12

is there a way to make it work?
^ see new version of the plugin here => Plugin Uploader 1.2.2 [see also its support thread]