MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing Navigation bar from certain pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I removed the offending navigation code from the appropriate templates to, but several of them remain on certain pages even after removing the code. I also 2 global.css files, one with navigation code and one without. I've so far applied the .css WITHOUT navigation to all pages, and only use the .css WITH navigation for a select few pages that I do want to have it.

I haven't been able to get the navigation removed from these pages, even with the global.css WITHOUT navigation applied to them:

member.php
memberlist.php
private.php
usercp.php
contact.php
misc.php?action=syndication
private.php
editpost.php
Wait what? You want the navigation bar to disappear at certain pages or do you want to remove a few links from the navigation bar?
I want to remove the nav links from certain pages and not others. On this MyBB page they are:

MyBB Community Forums › Resources › Themes › Theme Support v
Removing Navigation bar from certain pages
you might be knowing this:
basically navigation is displayed on all pages of forum through header template of the theme.

code line <navigation> may be removed from the header template & it can be added to other
required templates
below code {$header} (eg. forumdisplay template, showthread template ..)